Looking for the best gifts for men who have everything? You’re in the right place! There are certain people who are really difficult to buy gifts for. Whether it’s Christmas gifts, birthday or another special occasion, it feels like an impossible feat to get them something you know they will love.
To save your sanity, these gifts for men who are hard to buy for are sure to give you plenty of great options for even the most challenging gift recipient.
Top 3 Picks: Best Gifts For Men Who Have Everything
Gifts For The Man Who Has Everything And Wants Nothing
It can be tough to choose gifts for guys, especially at Christmas.
While it feels like they have everything, there’s sure to be some unique gifts for someone who has everything that they will truly love!
The key is knowing what they like, what they have and what they need. If failing that, the gift of experiences, food, drink and entertainment are always an option too!
If you need to find something for a boyfriend, husband, dad or male friend, check out this list of cool Christmas presents for men and pick the gift ideas that are perfect for your man’s personality, and your budget.
Practical Gifts For The Man Who Has Everything
These practical gifts for men will bring comfort to their lives or help kick off a useful new hobby. These practical gift ideas are sure to be a hit with those hard to buy for men.
Check out practical present ideas here:
The hopsulator keeps drinks icy cold with no condensation. Works with all slim-style 12 oz canned drinks.
Ergonomic support for legs, reducing leg and back pressure. Includes 2 covers, a massaging texture and a smooth texture cover.
Indoor garden germination kit with a water circulation system. Growing in nutrient water is WAY faster than soil and no need to worry about the weather. We have one and love it!
Keep things tidy with a phone dock, wallet and accessories station for your man. Great for keeping the bedside table organised.
Suitable for indoor and moderate outdoor activity. Memory foam cushioning provides comfort and warmth.
Vacuum-sealed drink bottle dipped in copper to stay cool longer and minimise temperature transfer.
Subscription Boxes For Men
Subscription boxes are the perfect gift for when you need to send a gift to someone and want it to be something really unique.
There are subscription boxes for every hobby. Best of all, you can gift a longer subscription so it becomes a gift that keeps on giving for the special men in your life.
Subscription boxes are also a good option if you need a gift to post, for the man in your life who won’t be seeing in person.
Here are some perfect subscription boxes for men:
- Brewski Craft Beer Shirts Club – Limited edition craft brewery t-shirts and collector’s items from the brewery delivered each month.
- Jerky Snob – Artisan jerky from around the USA with new brands and flavours in each box.
- Finders Seekers Escape Room Game Box – Explore new cities and cultures each month while solving puzzles and codes with a fun escape room challenge in every monthly box.
- Steel To Reel Outdoors Club – Survival and preparedness items for outdoors enthusiasts
- Grill Masters Box – Monthly delivery of the best full-size grilling and BBQ goods and essential supplies, all hand-selected by a certified BBQ pitmaster.
Tech Gifts For Guys
Chances are your tech-loving gift recipient has a lot of their favourite tech already. So how do you get them a tech gift they actually want?
Technology is ever-changing so perhaps an upgrade is a perfect gift, giving them the latest version of an item they already have and love.
Or if they are a tech-fan on a budget, getting them the tech gadgets they’ve been hoping for, but haven’t been able to get for themselves.
There are also those budget-friendly tech accessories they maybe hadn’t realised they needed that also make cool gifts for guys too.
Here are some tech gadgets and ideas for gifting:
Much more than just a watch – take calls, reply to a text, use as a fitness tracker, check heart rate and more.
Bluetooth connectivity guides better brushing by tracking frequency, duration, and coverage of an individual’s brushing style to help target spots that need extra attention.
Set the mood with 16 million colours. Control Smart Lights with the touch of a button on a mobile device or using a voice assistant.
Decorative wooden headphone stand made from premium solid wood and black painted solid steel.
Tool Gifts For Men
The handyman who has everything may not need new tools, but there are some really unique gadgets to add to his extensive tool collection that he may not have realised he needed!
Check out these handyman accessories for men:
Super strong magnets hold screws, drill bits, nails and more so they don’t get lost while doing repairs and building tasks.
Organise tools with this handy carry bucket for easy transport between projects.
Illuminated with an extendable stem, flexible neck, and magnetic head and base to pick up washers, nuts, screws or bolts when you need extra help.
Multipurpose laser level also includes a measuring tape to for use indoors or outdoors.
Outdoor Gifts For Guys
For the outdoor enthusiast, there are always handy items that could make their outdoors time even better. These unique men gifts are sure to get him excited to start planning his next outdoor adventure!
Check out these cool outdoor gifts:
No need to hold a torch while fixing things at night. A pair of these LED flashlight gloves are perfect for camping & fishing trips or to keep in the glovebox.
Made out of heavy-duty parachute fabric making this hammock super-strong, yet lightweight for his next camping trip.
16 in 1 camping multitool made from stainless steel and wood, perfect for camping, hiking, hunting, fishing, outdoor and more.
Compact monocular for outdoor viewing. Great for birdwatching, hunting, concerts and more.
Gift Baskets for Him
Can’t find a subscription box to suit? Put together your own gift basket instead.
Gift baskets for him make a great present for any man, regardless of your relationship.
The best gifts for guys are simple, and appeal to their individual tastes – just pay attention to the things your friend, boyfriend or husband already enjoys and get him more of the same.
Filled with goodies that he’ll love, a personalised gift basket is inexpensive, yet very special. Create a gift basket with some of these ideas for his Christmas gift this year:
- Wine & Cheese Basket: Include a bottle of his favourite wine with a box of tasty crackers and some gourmet cheeses for a delicious Christmas gift collection.
- Snack Basket: Include hard sausages, such as pepperoni and salami, with sliced cheeses, crackers, chips, dips and spreads for yummy snacking.
- Video Game Basket: Choose a new game for his favourite game system, an online gaming card and other gaming accessories to give him hours of fun.
- Multi-media Entertainment Basket: DVDs, Blu-ray discs, CDs and even vinyl records for collectors are all great additions to this basket. Give him a new copy of his favourite new release movie, as well as the soundtrack. Or for the minimalist media fan, a gift card for Spotify, Amazon Music or similar is a perfect way to give the gift of entertainment without clutter. This is a fun gift for a guy who loves movies and music.
- Computer Accessories Basket: Is he a computer techie? Fill a basket with computer or laptop accessories. A novelty mouse pad, a laptop cooling pad, desk accessories for work or his home office are all easy items to put together in this gift basket for him.
- Photography Basket: For the amateur or pro photography fans, a new camera lens for their prized camera, lens cleaning kit, and compatible accessories will be appreciated.
Tip: If you don’t know anything about his favourite hobby, ask one of his friends for help picking out the best items.
Food Gifts For Him
If in doubt, food gifts can be a great option for men a creative gift idea! It’s consumable so there is no such thing as too much food, providing you get him something he loves!
This can be as simple as putting together a few of his favourite snacks, such as the gift basket ideas above.
Or new kitchen accessories for the man who loves to cook! There are endless options for kitchen gift ideas that any foodie will love!
You could even shout him a meal at his favourite restaurant if you wanted to give a gift of an experience instead of a physical item!
Here are some more ideas for men who love food and cooking:
Heat it up on your grill or stovetop to sear meats, seafood, or vegetables, imparting a unique, smoky flavour.
This battery-operated hand-held smoke infuser is perfect for food and drink. It comes with a recipe guide and smoking chips.
This wooden chopping board with ‘Yoda best cook ever’ is a fun novelty gift for the kitchen for any Star Wars fan.
This foodie scratch map is a bucket list of signature dishes from around Europe to scratch off as they try each one.
Fun & Novelty Gifts Men Will Love
Sometimes the easiest option for gifting a man who has it all is to go for something fun. Novelty gifts or entertaining gifts are a perfect way to gift some fun. Choose a novelty gift related to their favourite films or hobbies, or go with something to get them laughing instead.
Here are some fun and novelty gift ideas for men:
Give the gift of adventures with The Adventure Challenge experience books. Scratch off the mystery activity and start making new memories!
Use Promo Code SIMPLIFYCREATEINSPIRE To Save 10%
Recreate the childhood holiday favourite with this Home Alone LEGO house, complete with all the little details that make the film a beloved classic!
For a man who loves novelty socks, this 4 pack of novelty pizza socks is a fun gift idea, sure to get some laughs.
NOVELTY CHRISTMAS APPAREL
Go a step further with the novelty apparel with a hilarious Christmas outfit (or any time of year) from Shinesty. They even have matching his and hers sets!
Take taco Tuesday to a whole new level with a tortilla blanket to wrap themselves up in. This novelty blanket comes in several sizes.
A grown-up game of quick thinking. Answer quick, before the 5-second timer runs out and be prepared to laugh.
These novelty chopsticks may be received with a laugh but are sure to make eating noodles next time a whole lot more fun!
BRICK ME PORTRAIT
LEGO fans will love having their favourite photo turned into a brick mosaic. Build it for them or let them enjoy putting it together themselves. Check out our video putting this one together.
This growth mindset and daily journal system is perfect for anyone who wants to seek more in their life, improve well-being and focus on goal setting.
More Ideas For Gifts Men Will Love
If you’re still not feeling inspired from the list of ideas above for what to get your husband, father, brother, uncle or other cool dude in your life, maybe one of these easy gifts is exactly what they didn’t know they wanted!
- Pizza oven
- Skydiving experience
- Audible audiobook subscription
- Xbox live subscription
- Massage gun
- Personalised golf balls
- Nationality and heritage DNA test
- Family tree ancestor kit
- One-of-a-kind artwork for their man cave
- A drawing or painting of their favourite car/motorbike/pet
- A craft beer club membership
- Music festival tickets
- A class related to their hobbies
- Handmade coupon book
- A night away
- Bullet smoker
- Making something from their bucket list a reality
DIY Gift Ideas
If you want to put together a budget gift idea for the man who needs nothing, DIY gifts for men are a great option! There are plenty of sentimental or useful gifts you can make for men that they will really appreciate.
This is a great option for getting kids involved too if you are looking to create a DIY gift for a dad or grandfather for Christmas or birthdays!
Check out these DIY gift ideas that will help inspire some cool handmade gifts:
Conclusion: Unique Gifts For Him
These gifts for the man who has everything are sure to help you find a really cool and unique gift idea for men who want for nothing. Even the person who seems to have it all still has room in their life for smart gadgets, novelty fun and unique tools to make their life easier. Or check out these clutter-free gifts if you need more ideas!
Check out these gift guides for every occasion:
- Gifts for active kids
- 101+ non-toy gifts for kids
- Teacher gifts they actually want
- Gifts for people who love to cook
- Last-minute Mother’s Day gift ideas
- DIY Father’s Day gift ideas
- Last-minute Father’s Day gift ideas
- DIY Valentine’s Day gift ideas
- Older sibling gifts from new baby
- New mother gifts
- Non-chocolate Easter gifts
- Unique stocking stuffer gifts under $15
- Gifts to give a whole family
- Gifts for men who have everything
- Clutter-free gift ideas
- Gifts that keep on giving
- Subscription boxes for families
- Experience gifts for kids
- Class gifts for kids
- Gifts for newborn babies
- Handmade gifts kids can make