Hi, I’m Holly Connors, a busy mum of 2 energetic girls from Australia. Following a decade-long career in psychology, my focus is now helping other busy mums to simplify their life, by creating authentic, valuable content!
I love cooking and making fun DIY projects with my kids or for my home. I also have a passion for organising, after embarking on my own journey to simplify and declutter.
Want to collaborate?
My goal is to help other busy mums like me to simplify their life and get back more time to do the things they love!
I share content in the following areas:
- Home & organisation – Systems and tips to organise, declutter, clean and decorate the home.
- Parenting & family – Parenting tips, routines and products that help create a happy household.
- Recipes – Yummy, budget-friendly recipes, lunch box ideas and family meal planning tips.
- Craft & DIY – Easy DIY projects and kids craft ideas to try at home
My content is predominantly written articles, reviews, social media and video creation. I love to take my own photographs and am working on improving my skills with both photography and videography to bring even more variety in the content I create in future.
I also create printables to support my content and to help busy families have the tools and resources to simplify their life.
Ways To Work With Me
- Sponsored articles, reviews and giveaways on my blog or social media accounts
- Video content for YouTube, social media and online sharing
- Brand ambassadorships and long term collaboration opportunities
- Email content for subscribers
- Original content or media for your website
Want to work with me? Start a chat via Email
My readership typically falls within the 25-45 year age bracket, with predominately female readers. While my target audience is busy mums, much of my content is relevant to all women who are looking to get more organised, declutter, save money and cook delicious recipes at home.
I have a large audience from both Australia and the USA, followed by the United Kingdom and Canada. My readers tend to be a mix of professionals, juggling work and home life, as well as stay or work at home parents.
I was part of the 2015 Becky Higgins Project Life Creative team, connecting with a broad range of fellow creatives from around the world in our shared passion of memory keeping.
As writing has always been a passion, I have previously engaged in regular content creation for Brisbane Kids and other popular family websites. I also own a family travel blog at Four Around The World.
If you would like to discuss review, advertising or other brand-related opportunities, please email me at THIS ADDRESS
I have had my written work featured in print and digital magazines, including the following.
- Family Living Magazine – March 2015 Issue
- The Sunday Brunch (digital) – April 2015 Issue
- The Sunday Brunch Magazine (digital) – May 2015 Issue
- The Sunday Brunch Magazine (digital) – June 2015 Issue
- The Sunday Brunch Magazine (digital) – July 2015 Issue
- Jamaica Blue Escape Magazine – Winter 2015
- The Sunday Brunch Magazine (digital) – August 2015 Issue
- The Sunday Brunch Magazine (digital) – September 2015 Issue
Advertising and Sponsorship
I love the opportunity to work with brands I am passionate about and those which I believe would benefit my readers. I am open to sponsored content and social media features, product reviews, advertising spots, brand ambassador and event involvement. I am also happy to get involved in ongoing promotions if they are relevant to the interests of myself and my readers.
Please get in touch if you would like to organise a sponsorship package, with a combination of advertising, sponsored post and social media content. This is a great way to get your brand name out there, beyond a simple sponsored post.
You can find more details in my MEDIA KIT
If you would like to discuss review, advertising or other brand-related opportunities, please email me at BY CLICKING HERE