For a simple sweet treat that takes no time at all to make, this white chocolate fudge with marshmallow fluff is a perfect choice! Creamy rich white chocolate flavours and the added burst of marshmallow then topped with your favourite candy.
Fudge was a dessert that I never really rated much in the past.
That was until one of our trips to New Zealand when we were offered a taste test of their different fudge flavours in a cafe gift store we were wandering through. Oh my!
We walked out of that store with a big bag of handmade fudge and that made me realise exactly what I was missing out on all this time.
I also find I don’t over-indulge as much with fudge compared to a simple chocolate treat. Often it is far too sweet to go overboard so it’s easy to be satisfied with less.
This means it lasts longer too. Winning!
But if you do want to level up your sweet treat, try serving it with one of these white chocolate hot cocoa bomb drinks!
Marshmallow White Chocolate Fudge Recipe
This white chocolate fudge recipe is made with marshmallow fluff and condensed milk.
The white chocolate, milk and marshmallow go together to create a fusion of sweet flavours in this simple fudge recipe.
Plus it means you get to stick your spoon in and scoop out the last of the condensed milk too. This is one of my guilty loves.
And quite possibly my favourite part of making rum balls every Christmas.
You can also personalise your white chocolate fudge decorations to suit any occasion – pink for Valentine’s Day, red and green for Christmas.
Whatever the occasion, it’s an easy one to turn into a seasonal fudge treat!
How To Make White Chocolate Fudge
For this recipe, you will need a heatproof bowl for melting chocolate and a 20 x 20 cm (8 inch) square cake pan lined with baking paper.
- A 400g bag of white chocolate chips or melts – I use melts usually although the smaller chocolate chips can be quicker to melt,
- 200g of marshmallow fluff or marshmallow creme which you can usually get at your local supermarket.
- A can of sweetened condensed milk.
- A tablespoon of butter or margarine. Either is fine for this recipe so use what you have already.
- A teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 2 cups of M&Ms or candy of your choice. These M&Ms were a special edition Valentine’s pack. They often bring out seasonal packs at different times of the year, such as Christmas M&Ms. Don’t be afraid to experiment with other types of candy too.
Making Your Fudge With White Chocolate
- STEP 1 – Prepare a cake pan by lining with baking paper and set aside until needed.
- STEP 2 – Add chocolate melts, butter, and vanilla to a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 30-second increments until the chocolate is completely melted and smooth. Stir between microwaving and avoid overcooking. Never microwave for longer than 30 seconds as you will likely burn your chocolate.
- STEP 3 – Stir in the tin of sweetened condensed milk and marshmallow fluff and mix well.
- STEP 4 – Pour the fudge mixture evenly into the pan. Add the M&Ms or other candy on top of the fudge and gently press down to ensure they stay in place after chilling.
- STEP 5 – Cover your baking pan with foil and place in the refrigerator until fudge is firm. This can take around an hour or so. Then chop up your fudge into small squares and store in an airtight container.
What Are These Ingredients?
Is marshmallow fluff the same as marshmallow creme?
Marshmallow fluff is essentially a sweet spread that tastes like traditional solid marshmallows. The names marshmallow fluff and marshmallow creme can be used interchangeably to describe the same product.
Where can I get marshmallow fluff?
You can purchase marshmallow fluff at most large grocery stores, such as Woolworths or Coles here in Australia. Or you can purchase online also. Alternatively, you can make your own marshmallow fluff at home instead.
What is condensed milk?
Condensed milk is cow milk that has had the water removed. Sweetened condensed milk also has sugar added, creating the delicious sweet flavour. It comes in a tin and can be found in most supermarkets.
Want more easy sweet treat ideas? Check out these dessert recipes:
Marshmallow White Chocolate Fudge
For a simple sweet treat that takes no time at all to make, this white chocolate fudge with marshmallow is perfect! Indulge in the rich flavours & decorate to suit any occasion!
- 400g package of white chocolate chips
- 200g container of marshmallow fluff
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups of M&Ms Candy
- Line a 20 x 20 cm square slice pan with baking paper and set aside.
- Add chocolate chips, butter, and vanilla to a microwave-safe bowl. Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave in 30-second increments until completely melted and smooth. Do not cook for more than 30 seconds at a time or they will burn.
- Mix in the condensed milk and marshmallow fluff.
- Pour mixture evenly into the pan. Add the M&M candy on top of the fudge and gently press down.
- Cover baking pan with foil and place in refrigerator until the chocolate fudge is firm.
- To serve, place fudge on a chopping board and cut into small individual squares.
You can also melt your chocolate chips over the stovetop. Heat a saucepan of water with a heatproof bowl on top. Take care to ensure your water level does not reach the bowl. Stir your chocolate pieces until melted.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 30 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 170Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 31mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 0gSugar: 21gProtein: 2g
Sunday 19th of February 2023
This sounds so good. We love marshmallows and white chocolate.
Sunday 30th of October 2022
How many ounces is the can of condensed milk?
Monday 31st of October 2022
395g which is around 14 ounces.