Amazon Prime Day 2024 is HERE! t’s that time of year when the world’s biggest retailer has the ultimate sale – Amazon Prime Day!! The day when all your sales dreams come true! This is the time to start planning your Christmas shopping list, teacher gifts, birthday gifts and upgrading all the things that are long overdue for an upgrade in your home. Hello, new computer or dinner set!
But before we get into the good stuff, let’s cover off the basics! What exactly is Amazon Prime day?
CHECK THE AMAZON PRIME DAY HUB FOR THE LATEST DEALS
What is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day is an exclusive sale event that occurs each year at Amazon for members of their Prime program.
Usually, it’s around 48 hours of deals, with Amazon Australia Prime deals kicking off sooner with timezone differences.
Some of the discounts can be huge and many people wait until Prime Day each year to get big-ticket items they’ve been saving for. Like an Instant Pot, which is a popular Prime Day deal in previous years! We got ours last Prime Day & love it!
And because paying less is always best!
This year Amazon Prime is on 11-12 July, which makes it a great time to start shopping early for Christmas or birthdays for the rest of the year!
There are new deals every hour plus loads of deals that run for the duration of the Prime Day promotion too. Something for everyone… and I mean everyone.
How Do I Become An Amazon Prime Member?
This part is easy! You simply have to subscribe to Amazon Prime to take advantage of all the great deals. If you are already an Amazon Prime Member, you don’t have to do a thing to take advantage of the fantastic deals. Your exclusive access is already unlocked.
If you’re not, becoming a member is really easy!
And as a Prime member, you get loads more than just Prime Day deals! You get perks all year round!
Here are a few of the best Prime Membership benefits:
- Free and discounted shipping
- Free access to Amazon Prime Movies
- Free access to Amazon Prime music
- Free access to loads of Kindle books
Best of all, subscribing to Amazon Prime is around the same as a cup of cafe coffee too, so you can get access to all these fabulous perks without changing your lifestyle!
Visit this page to subscribe to Amazon Australia Prime.
Become an Amazon Prime Member
You can become an Amazon Prime member instantly and unlock all the member benefits and Prime Day 2019 deals and bargains!
STEP ONE – Sign up to AMAZON Prime. You get a FREE 30 Day Trial if you are new to Prime:
STEP TWO – Create your Amazon wishlist on the Amazon website and wait and see if any of your must-haves go on sale. Plus keep an eye on this page as the deals are updated so you don’t miss the best of Prime Day 2022.
If you cancel it before your free trial period is up, you won’t pay a thing for Prime Membership, although you might decide you love it! We love having Prime Video and instead of buying books, I read all the free ones included with my Prime Kindle membership instead!
The Best AMAZON Prime Day Deals 2024
Electronics tend to be the most popular products people buy during Prime Day, because you can get some crazy huge discounts!
This is especially the case for Amazon-branded electronics like Kindle readers, Amazon Echo and Fire Stick, with up to 55% off.
However, Amazon Prime Day brings discounts on everything. Groceries and household items, homewares, cooking appliances, clothing and accessories, baby goods, fitness and pretty much every other shopping category you can think of!
Complete tasks to unlock up to $60 in Prime Day credits!
The Best Amazon USA Prime Day Deals
Of course, the original and best, Amazon USA store is loaded with epic Prime Day deals ready for you to shop up a storm and save huge this July!
Some of the deals are only available for a short time, while others will be available for the duration of the sale, from 11 to 12 July.
Here are some of the best deals for busy households:
- Apple AirPods (save 23%) – Get 2nd generation AirPods with a charging case for easy listening.
- Kindle Readers – Up to 40% off Kindle reading devices.
- Fire TV Stick 4K (SAVE $30) – Enjoy brilliant picture with access to 4K Ultra HD, Dolby Vision, HDR, and HDR10+. Search your TV apps with thousands of channels, Alexa skills, and apps – Including Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Disney+, Apple TV, and HBO Max. Subscription fees may apply to certain streaming services.
- UE BOOM 3 Portable Speaker – Save big on the Ultimate Ears BOOM 3 Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker. We have 3 of these around our house and they pair up together for bigger sound.
The Best Amazon Australia Prime Day Deals
Here are some of my favourite Prime Day deals for Amazon Australia for my fellow Aussies! These are some of the products I am keeping my eye on or those that will make fantastic gifts or new additions to the home.
What is also awesome about Amazon Australia Prime membership is that you can shop the global store too and still enjoy free shipping on orders over $49, so we get even more amazing sales to enjoy.
- Amazon Device Sale – Save up to 60% on Amazon devices such as Kindle, Fire TV Stick, Amazon Eco and loads more!
- Up to 15% off gift cards – Save huge on select gift cards and start planning your Christmas shopping early!
- 4 months free of Amazon Music – New subscribers only!
- ECOVACS Robot Vacuum Cleaner (Save up to $600) – This deal is bananas! Such a huge discount of 60% off! The N8 Robot Vacuum is a 2-in-1 Vacuum & Mopping cleaner to save you loads of time. A friend has one and loves it! I am very tempted to grab this deal myself!
- RENPHO Personal Care – Huge discounts across select RENPHO Personal Care products including massage devices and the RENPHO Bluetooth scales. I have these and they are great! It automatically tracks to your phone with trends and goals.
- Instant Pot Duo Crisp (Almost Half Price) – An 11-in-1 Electric Multi-Functional Cooker that does all of these things and more: Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté Pan, Yoghurt Maker, Steamer and Food Warmer, 5.7L, Stainless Steel.
- Beats Studio3 headphones – Up to 43% off select Beats Studio3 headphones.
- Costway 2 in 1 Folding Treadmill – Use as a treadmill or a walking pad under a standing desk. I’ve wanted one of these for a while so this is sitting in my cart right now!
- Sony 55 Inch BRAVIA LED 4K Ultra HD TV – That’s a heck of a title but you can get a whopping $300 off this tv!
For even more of my favourite products, check out my Amazon Storefront where I have put together lists of my most loved household, travel, baby and kid products in one easy-to-access place! Find them here.
Non-Amazon Prime Day Deals
The best part of Prime Day these days is it’s not just Amazon that offers incredible discounts and deals. Lots of other retail businesses are also offering up huge discounts on their products and services. Here are a few big sales to check out:
- KiwiCo – Use code ‘PRIME‘ to get your first month for just $11.98 on our favourite kids’ STEM subscription box service. They even have adult subscription boxes! You can also get 20% off 3+ items in the KiwiCo store using the PRIME code.
- CrateJoy – FREE SHIPPING EVENT on hundreds of their best subscription boxes using code CRATEDAY23.
- Catch Australia – Mid-Year Flash Sale – Free Shipping On Best Sellers.
- BCF Australia – 48-hour price frenzy on camping, fishing and boating gear
Check out these gift guides for every occasion:
- Gifts for active kids
- 101+ non-toy gifts for kids
- Teacher gifts they actually want
- Gifts for people who love to cook
- Last-minute Mother’s Day gift ideas
- DIY Father’s Day gift ideas
- Last-minute Father’s Day gift ideas
- DIY Valentine’s Day gift ideas
- Older sibling gifts from new baby
- New mother gifts
- Non-chocolate Easter gifts
- Unique stocking stuffer gifts under $15
- Gifts to give a whole family
- Gifts for men who have everything
- Clutter-free gift ideas
- Gifts that keep on giving
- Subscription boxes for families
- Experience gifts for kids
- Class gifts for kids
- Gifts for newborn babies
- Handmade gifts kids can make