Amazon Prime Day 2021 is HERE! t’s that time of year when the world’s biggest retailer has the ultimate sale – Amazon Prime Day!! The day when all your sales dreams come true! This is the time to start planning your Christmas shopping list, teacher gifts, birthday gifts and upgrading all the things that are long overdue for an upgrade in your home. Hello, new computer or dinner set!
But before we get into the good stuff, let’s cover off the basics! What exactly is Amazon Prime day?
What is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day is an exclusive sale event that occurs each year at Amazon for members of their Prime program. Usually, it’s around 36 hours of deals, with Amazon Australia prime deals kicking off sooner with timezone differences.
Some of the discounts can be huge and many people wait until Prime day each year to get big-ticket items they’ve been saving for. Like an Instant Pot, which is a popular Prime Day deal in previous years! Because paying less is always best!
This year Amazon Prime is on 21 & 22 June, which makes it a great time to start shopping early for Christmas or birthdays for the rest of the year!
There are new deals every hour plus loads of deals that run for the duration of the Prime Day promotion too. Something for everyone… and I mean everyone.
How Do I Become An Amazon Prime Member?
This part is easy! You simply have to subscribe to Amazon Prime to take advantage of all the great deals. If you are already an Amazon Prime Member, you don’t have to do a thing to take advantage of the fantastic deals. Your exclusive access is already unlocked.
If you’re not, becoming a member is really easy! And as a Prime member you get loads more than just Prime day deals! You get perks all year round!
Here are a few of the best Prime Membership benefits:
- Free and discounted shipping
- Free access to Amazon Prime Movies
- Free access to Amazon Prime music
- Free access to loads of Kindle books
Best of all, subscribing to Amazon Prime is around the same as a cup of cafe coffee too, so you can get access to all these fabulous perks without changing your lifestyle!
Visit this page to subscribe to Amazon Australia Prime.
Become an Amazon Prime Member
You can become an Amazon Prime member instantly and unlock all the member benefits and Prime Day 2019 deals and bargains!
STEP ONE – Sign up to AMAZON Prime. You get a FREE 30 Day Trial if you are new to Prime:
STEP TWO – Create your Amazon wishlist on the Amazon website and wait and see if any of your must-haves go on sale. Plus keep an eye on this page as the deals are updated so you don’t miss the best of Prime Day 2020.
The Best AMAZON Prime Day Deals 2021
Electronics tend to be the most popular products people buy during Prime Day, because you can get some crazy huge discounts! This is especially the case for Amazon-branded electronics like Kindle readers, Amazon Echo and Fire Stick.
However Amazon Prime day brings discounts on everything. Groceries and household items, home wares, cooking appliances, clothing and accessories, baby goods, fitness and pretty much every other shopping category you can think of!
The Best Amazon USA Prime Day Deals
Of course, the original and best, Amazon USA store is loaded with epic Prime Day deals ready for you to shop up a storm and save huge this June! Some of the deals are only available for a short time, while others will be available for the duration of the sale, from 21 to 22 June.
Here are some of the best deals for busy households:
- Fire TV Stick 4K (SAVE $25) – Enjoy brilliant picture with access to 4K Ultra HD, Dolby Vision, HDR, and HDR10+. Search your TV apps with thousands of channels, Alexa skills, and apps – Including Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Disney+, Apple TV, and HBO Max. Subscription fees may apply to certain streaming services.
- Save up to 20% on daily Essentials – Up to 20% off household essentials, baby products, groceries and health products.
- $15 off Amazon Wardrobe – Spend $100 on eligible clothing items and get $15 off your order total!
- Up To 50% Off Subscription Boxes – Subscription boxes are the gift that keeps on giving with boxes to suit every family member, from babies to adults.
- Up To 40% Off Amazon Kitchen Basics – Organise your kitchen and make your cooking time easier with huge discounts on these kitchen essentials.
The Best Amazon Australia Prime Day Deals
Here are some of my favourite Prime Day deals for Amazon Australia for my fellow Aussies! These are some of the products I am keeping my eye on or those that will make fantastic gifts or new additions to the home.
What is also awesome about Amazon Australia Prime membership is that you can shop the global store too and still enjoy free shipping on orders over $49, so we get even more amazing sales to enjoy.
- Nintendo Switch (SAVE $120) – Get a huge discount on the Nintendo Switch game console and controller bundle.
- Amazon Echo Dot (68% OFF) – Get your own personal home assistant; ask Alexa to stream your favourite music, give you reminders, find your recipes and so much more. Save $40.
- Kindle Reader (SAVE $50)- Read your favourite books wherever you go with the new Kindle reader, designed to be glare-free even in direct sunlight. I love Kindle books for their convenience, especially when I travel! Purchase a Kindle eReader and get 3 months Kindle Unlimited for free for new Kindle Unlimited subscribers.
- De’Longhi Nespresso Lattissima Pro (Save $528)- The Nespresso Lattissima Pro, inspired by the quality of professional machines with a high level of simplicity. So simple to use – with its advanced technology and intuitive touchscreen presented in a sleek, pure and robust design with an aluminium finish.
- Fitbit Charge 4 Advanced Fitness Tracker with GPS (Save $79) – This sleek, swim-proof tracker is packed with features that help you know your workouts and your body better – like built-in GPS, Active Zone Minutes, new exercise modes and sleep tracking. Plus up to a 7-day battery, you get more convenience on the go and more inspiration to reach your fitness goals.
- Philips Air Fryer Premium XXL (SAVE $189) – Make cooking a breeze with this extra-large air fryer for Fry/Bake/Grill/Roast with Fat Removal and Rapid Air Technology, 1.4kg Capacity
For even more of my favourite products, check out my Amazon Storefront where I have put together lists of my most loved household, travel, baby and kid products in one easy to access place! Find them here.
Non-Amazon Prime Day Deals
The best part of Prime Day these days is it’s not just Amazon that offers incredible discounts and deals. Lots of other retail businesses are also offering up huge discounts on their products and services. Here are a few big sales to check out:
- Catch Australia – Mid Year Flash Sale – Free Shipping On Best Sellers.
- The Good Guys Australia – Door Buster deals sale.
- Toy Universe – End of financial year sale and Spend $100 or more and get $20 Off (storewide!)
- BCF Australia – 48-hour price frenzy on camping, fishing and boating gear
- Modibodi – Mid-year sale on their best selling period undies and clothing
- Ally Fashion Australia – Up to 70% off all clothing and accessories.