No-bake Turkish Delight slice is an easy way to turn your favourite Turkish Delight flavours into a crowd-pleasing treat to share. This no-bake slice recipe with a crunchy biscuit base and topped with a layer of chocolate is the ultimate way to cure a sweet craving! And just 4 ingredients!
This simple Turkish Delight slice recipe is an easy one to make with your kids, with no fancy cooking skills required and minimal equipment and ingredients needed. And you can easily mix in your other favourite flavours as well!
Make sure you check out these other decadent slice recipes too. My no-bake Oreo cheesecake slice is a favourite with almost everyone. If you love mint chocolate as much as I do, this no-bake Aero slice is a must-try! And of course, mum’s classic chocolate slice recipe is another easy go-to option!
This recipe was first published in June 2014 and updated in 2020.
No-Bake Turkish Delight Slice Recipe
The first time we made this slice it was actually mum who made it, combining Cadbury Turkish Delight pieces with Cherry Ripe. Surprisingly, it’s a delicious combination. And it works just as well with just the Turkish Delight too!
The crushed biscuits give this slice a nice bit of chewy crunch, along with the sweet flavours of condensed milk… and chocolate! Of course, chocolate!
Let’s take a look at the essential ingredients you need for making your no-bake slice with Turkish Delight pieces:
- Condensed milk – If you’re not sure what condensed milk is, it’s essentially milk with a large portion of the water removed and sweetened with sugar, making a thick sticky consistency, perfect for desserts. Condensed milk can be purchased in tins from the supermarket or you can make your own.
- Sweet biscuits – I typically use Arnotts’ Arrowroot or Malt’O Milk biscuits when making slices or ball recipes, such as rum balls. Any plain, sweet biscuits will work.
- Milk chocolate – Milk chocolate block or melts. This is for the chocolate layer on top of your slice.
- Turkish Delight – You can use either 3/4 a block of Turkish Delight chocolates or mini chocolate bars. I use a packet of the mini Cadbury Turkish Delight chocolates.
The printable recipe card with a FULL ingredients list and detailed instructions can be found at the bottom of this post.
How To Make Turkish Delight Slice
Crush up your biscuits using a food processor or use a rolling pin and a zip lock bag if you don’t have one. This method means one less thing to wash up and if you are cooking with kids, they will have a blast smashing biscuits for you.
Combine crushed biscuits and half a tin of condensed milk in a large mixing bowl. Mix in chopped Turkish Delight pieces. Line a slice tray with baking paper and add your mixture. Press firmly into the bottom of the tray.
Tip: Use a flat based glass sprayed with cooking oil if you don’t want to get your hands messy!
Melt the milk chocolate and pour it over the top of the slice. Place in the refrigerator until set. This usually takes around 1-2 hours.
Run a sharp knife under hot water then cut your slice into squares. This will help your knife go through the chocolate layer easier.
If you try this recipe, let me know what you think! Leave a comment below or a rating and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram. I would love to see it!
Tips For Melting Chocolate
When melting chocolate, and after many disastrous attempts over the years, I find the easiest way is in the microwave.
Break up your chocolate block into small pieces (or you could use chocolate melts instead of a block of chocolate).
Put 1/2 of your chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in 30-second intervals, stirring in between each heat cycle. You usually only need to do this twice for each batch of chocolate.
Alternatively, use a heat-proof glass bowl over a pot of water on the stove. Ensure the water does not touch the bottom of the bowl. Once the water is simmering, add the chocolate melts and stir until melted.
Take care not to heat too long or your chocolate will melt, both.
How To Store The Slice
This no-bake slice can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week (not that it will last that long)! It can also be stored in an airtight container on the bench in cooler weather.
You can freeze the slice for up to 2 months, by storing it in either a container or wrapping it in foil or cling wrap, then defrost on the bench an hour or so before you are ready to serve it.
Substitutions & Variations
The great thing about this no-bake Turkish Delight slice is that you can substitute the Turkish Delight for any candy you have on hand. Banana lollies, raspberries, Snickers, cherry Ripe, Kit Kat, jelly beans… the options are endless!
This condensed milk slice recipe is completely adaptable to your favourite candies and chocolate bars so you can get a little wild with what flavour combinations you want to try. This also means you can easily use up leftover candy from birthday parties or Halloween or even use leftover candy canes at Christmas time!
For a healthy chocolate slice, try my chocolate rice bubble slice. It tastes just like chocolate crackles, without the guilt!
- 200ml condensed milk
- 1 packet of sweet biscuits
- 250g milk chocolate
- 1 packet of mini Turkish Delight chocolates, chopped (Approximately 180g)
- Crush biscuits using a food processor or see notes. Add to a large mixing bowl.
- Add half a tin of condensed milk and mix through until your mixture is combined.
- Roughly chop Turkish Delight chocolates into small pieces and stir through the mixture.
- In a baking paper lined slice tray, press down your slice mixture firmly.
- Melt milk chocolate (see melting tips above) and pour over slice.
- Place slice tray in the refrigerator until set. Cut into squares and serve.
Crushing biscuits - If you do not have a food processor, add a few biscuits at a time to a ziplock bag and crush them with a rolling pin. Repeat with remaining biscuits.
Chocolate - Use either a milk chocolate block or chocolate melts. See above for tips on melting chocolate. You can also substitute for dark chocolate if you prefer.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 84Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 29mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 1gSugar: 7gProtein: 1g
These figures are provided as an approximate guide only.