Money – it’s a part of life whether we like or not, so it pays (pun intended) to be smart with your money so I have put together the ULTIMATE MONEY GUIDE, with all my best posts for saving money, making money, budgeting & organising finances all in one convenient place.
Budgeting and managing finances have always been some of my strengths. It tends to be the one area of my life that I keep organised no matter what, and you should do the same.
Why? Because it can help you save money!
How? When you are more aware of your finances coming in and going out, you are less likely to overspend, more likely to choose financial products that save money and overall end up with more cash in your pocket. Good reason!
The ULTIMATE Money Guide
- Save up to several thousand each year on expenses
- Life insurance benefits and cutting premium costs
- How to make credit cards work for you
- 9 Simple tips for surviving on single income
- 11 benefits of online grocery shopping
- Sell unwanted stuff like a boss
- Improve your chances of selling your stuff online
- How I made extra cash in March & May
- The worst parts of selling online
- How to have a successful garage sale
ORGANISING FINANCES & BUDGETING
- Organise finances and budget (free printable budget)
- Organise tax records and prepare for tax time
- Create a financial safety net/emergency fund
- 2 steps to stay organised for tax time (free basic spreadsheet)
WORKING FROM HOME
- Ways to become a work at home mum (or dad)
- 11 steps to become a professional blogger
- Blogging and work at home resources
Some ways you can earn at home:
CUT COSTS ON SPECIAL EVENTS
- Save money on new baby expenses
- Thrifty gift giving ideas
- 7 simple tips to save money on Christmas
- 14 Unique DIY Mother’s Day gifts