Sometimes we just want something that tastes great and takes almost no effort – actually that sounds pretty ideal for all the time. This recipe is exactly that. Quick, easy and tasty. Plus I have 2 versions to share with you.
Quiche is one of those things that is great for using up some of those left overs in the fridge before it’s too late. You can throw almost anything in there and the result is pretty tasty. I did say ‘almost anything’.
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup of milk
- brown bread
- grated cheese
- Salt, pepper, seasoning
- Mixed fillers
1. Pre-heat oven to approximately 180 degrees Celsius. Spray a muffin tray with cooking spray.
2. Whisk eggs, milk and seasoning in a bowl.
3. Optional – if you want quiche with a crust, remove crust from brown bread and make a bowl/cup inside each muffin tray using the bread. For crustless – skip the bread and jump straight to the next step.
4. Pour egg mixture into cups leaving some room for filling.
5. Drop your fillings on top, such as bacon, capsicum, tomato, salami, veggies, sausage.. whatever takes your fancy.
6. Add some grated cheese on top and place in oven.
7. Cook until browned, remove from oven and enjoy.
And as you can see, the little person loves them. I make her bite size crustless ones and she can’t get enough! Healthy and easy meals or treats. And perfect lunchbox fillers too.